Join us in Greece on 7th–9th June 2023 for the Finance and Business Analytics Conference and experience three days of learning and networking. Adam Smith Business School of the University of Glasgow and Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) of City, University of London will be hosting their first joint conference in Finance and Business Analytics in the island of Lefkada, Greece, in cooperation with the Department of Regional Development of the Ionian University.
We cordially invite esteemed academics, researchers, and professionals all over the world to submit innovative contributions in all areas of quantitative finance and business analytics.
Areas of interest
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Finance
- Business Analytics
- Operations Research in Finance and Risk
- Econometrics and Financial Mathematics
- Modelling and Classification with Big Data
- Digital Technologies for Businesses
- Fintech, Insurtech and Regtech
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
- Sustainable Investments
- Climate Risk: Modelling and Assessment
- Asset Management
- Asset Price Modelling
- Derivatives and Debt Instruments
Dates and venue
7th–9th June 2023, Ionian Blue Hotel, Nikiana, 31100 Lefkada, Greece.