The Irschen project under the Erasmus + KA2 Action is a partnership between educational institutions and businesses as well as regional development agencies that identify a great opportunity in developing and improving their skills and services in new technology tools. In addition, the development of Digital ICT skills and visualization techniques open up new roads of collaboration in terms of open and distant Cultural Heritage Education, through the strategic alliance
of partners from 4 countries.
“IRSCHEN” (Interdisciplinary Resilience through Science and Cultural Heritage Network) is not only the acronym of the project, but also the place where the idea of the project was born and where a very special archaeological site called “Burgbichl” was recently discovered by the project coordinators, University of Innsbruck.
The strategic alliance consists of the following partners:
- Universitaet Innsbruck in Austria, MOBILE 3D/ Italy,
- ZNANSTVENORAZISKOVALNI CENTER SLOVENSKE AKADEMIJE ZNANOSTI IN UMETNOSTI/ Slovenia,
- Gemeinde Irschen/ Austria,
- Solidarity Tracks /Greece and
- Ionian University /Department of Regional Development, Greece.
More information about the project is accessible at the European Union link: